Tom Quinn – Qualifications
- Master of Science in Sports Performance – University of Limerick.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Sports Rehabilitation and Athletic Therapy – Institute of Technology Carlow.
- Certified Athletic Therapist (CAT) – Athletic Rehabilitation Therapy Ireland (ARTI).
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) – National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA).
- Certified Personal Trainer (ACSM) – American College of Sports Medicine.
- Certified Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Practitioner.
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Level 2 Practitioner.
- Emergency First Responder (EFR) – Pre Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC).
- ISAK Level 1 Accredited Anthropometrist – International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropmetry (ISAK).