Rehabilitation & Sports Injury Clinic
Specialising in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal and sports related injuries affecting the general public and competitive athlete. We pride our service on providing the most up to date evidence based musculoskeletal medicine and rehabilitation. We offer a fully comprehensive service providing the highest quality care from the time you sustain an injury to the day you return. Services includes:
- Neuro-musculoskeletal assessment
- Injury diagnosis
- Acute and chronic injury management
- Exercise based rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy including manipulation
- Trigger point therapy
- Dry needling
- Soft tissue massage
- Gait analysis
- Provision of orthotics
- Protective taping and bracing (athletic taping, dynamic taping, kinesio taping)
- McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT) – an evidence based system for evaluating and treating sciatica and pain originating from inter-vertebral disks.
- Functional Movement Assessments (FMS/ SFMA) – Identify poor quality movement patterns that may be causing pain and/or injury. Screening forms a baseline for an effective rehabilitation plan .
- Concussion management – diagnosis, rehabilitation and ongoing support.
Treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries affecting all age groups:
- Back & neck pain
- Shoulder injuries (impingement, tears, frozen shoulder)
- Elbow injuires (Tennis elbow, ligament sprains)
- Wrist & hand injuries
- Knee injuries (Patellofemoral, IT band syndrome
- Post-operative (ACL, rotator cuff repair)
- Post fracture rehabilitation
- Tendonopathies (achilles, patella, gluteal)
- Joint/ligament sprains
- Whiplash associated disorder (WAD)
- Nerve entrapments (stingers, neural tension)
- Tension headaches (cervicogenic headaches or referred from trigger points)
- Sciatica and pain originating from intervertebral disks.
- Paediatric conditions (osgood slatters, severs)
Fast access to high quality imaging (MRI) and radiology reports. Direct referrals to Ireland’s leading sports medicine physicians and orthopaedic surgeons.
- Initial consultation and assessment : 50.00 euro (45 mins).
- Follow up treatment sessions: 40.00 euro per session (30-40mins).
- One hour treatment session: 60.00
Discounted rates are available for students, sports clubs/organisations.